OT: windows 10 sound theme specification

coffeekingms@hotmail.com

Hi all

My wife mellisa wants me to make a sound theme out of sounds from our Chihuahua pikinese mix. I’ve already done this for Linux, since I know the Linux sound theme specs rather well. But I can’t find a specification for windows own sound themes. I’ve downloaded a couple and looked at the sounds, but the names are always different so I’m not even sure if there is a spec. If there isn’t, can anyone help me make a sound theme that will contain the sounds? I can send the sounds to people off list compressed if needed, but a spec would be easiest, since I wouldn’t have to send sounds, and wait for a response. She wants windows 10 sounds to play tigger’s own sounds instead of the default windows ones, which is proving difficult. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Kendell Clark