Tables On ESPN Major League Baseball League Standings No Longer Work As They Did In Earlier Versions Of NVDA

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I am using NVDA 2018.1.1 Windows 10, Firefox browser, Edge Browser for this issue.

If you visit http://www.espn.com/mlb/standings the normal table navigation keystrokes such as alt + control + up/down/left/right arrow keys render no movement and no information.  I cannot move to the columns to the left or right and can only move up and down from team name to team name.

Unless this is a recent change in the ESPN website, I think this may be due to the recent upgrade of NVDA.  I say this because last year, with NVDA 2017.4, I did not experience this issue.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"