Re: embedded object in Firefox

Gene

It appears to me that Borrow Box is not used in the way you are using it in the United States.  I did a search for borrow box and found nothing in the roughly eight results I looked at that is in The United States.  I found something about Borrow Box and Apple or ITunes, I'm not sure, but I doubt that is what you have in mind.  I didn't go to the site to check.  people may investigate the sites they find or try the link you gave.  But it may not be able to be investigated from The united States.

Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2016 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] embedded object in Firefox

Gene,

I see that you feel that the link might be limited to regional properties. You may well be right. So, let me explain that the purpose of the site reference was to enable members of the list to try out the problem on a BorrowBox site that  they can access. I am grateful to you for pointing out the regional limitations which I had not thought of.

I can see that there are many library sites that use BorrowBox in the USA. I know there are others in Australia. So, I wonder if members Google the words “BorrowBox library” from their own locations would they find a site that they can access?

Any library that comes up will do for the purposes of demonstration.

I am particularly concerned that we hear from list users who have experience of the difficulty with embedded objects in Firefox so that I can find a solution to my problem with hearing the sample audio on this web site.

All the best,

Cearbhall