From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2018 7:13 PM
Subject: [nvda] setting newsfeeds in Facebook to show differently

HI,

I am posting in both lists so maybe someone can tell me how to do this in either environment.

I want to make my Facebook show me newsfeed posts in order of their posting rather than in a seemingly random order. How can I do this in a browser using NVDA or else on my Iphone 6 using the Facebook app? I do not care which I use to do this but sure would appreciate learning how to do it.

I have been told my my daughter that there is a setting for this but I can't find it in either environment. She isn't around locally to help me figure it out.

Thanks.

Dan Beaver