De: Aravind R
Data: sábado, 7 de maio de 2016 11:12
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Cannot read PDF documents with NVDA

acrobat reader DC in my windows7 did not read even text pdf files and
it showed blank. so i was forced to downgrade

On 5/7/16, Chris Mullins <cjmullins29@...> wrote:
I am using Windows 7 with Acrobat Reader DC and NVDA 2016.01 works
perfectly
well. Have you configured the Accessibility features of Acrobat for
screen
readers? Can you not access the acrobat menus? Is the document you are
trying to read an image or is it text?

Cheers
Chris