Re: Does NVDA support edit controls TRichView and TRichViewEdit

Jim Bretti <jim@...>

Sorry to post again, but I'm looking for help with this to make our dephi application accessible from NVDA.

There is a Delphi NVDAObjects file at https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/blob/master/source/NVDAObjects/IAccessible/delphi.py that is attempting to make TRichView and TRichViewEdit accessible.  It looks like these entries are very old, but I'd like to know if the accessibility issues has to do with this NVDA file, or if I need to contact the TRichView author about the issue.

I'd appreciate any help very much.

Jim Bretti
NextUp.com

On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 11:30 AM, Jim Bretti <jim@...> wrote:
We have an application written in Delphi that uses TRichViewEdit controls, and NVDA does not seem to recognize the control.  If I load text into the control and place my cursor at the top, NVDA speaks the text 'blank' as I arrow down the page.

I'm trying to understand if NVDA does not recognize the control or if is a problem in the TRichView component.

Thanks

Jim Bretti
NextUp.com