From: "Mallard" <mallard@kimabe.eu>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 9:46 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] slightly off topic from nvda does anyone know how to use android phones

Hello,

May I post your message to

eyes-free@googlegroups.com ?

It's a very high-traffic mailing list, therefore, i fyou don't feel like subscribing, I can't blame you.

I'll forward our message and then, fi I get any replies, I'll forward them to you off-list, if that suits you.

Please, contact me at

mallard@kimabe.eu

to let me know if I should proceed.

Ciao, hth,

Ollie

Il 10/04/2018 16:51, ADRIAN POCOCK ha scritto:
I have an issue with android phone os 7 magnification gestures are enabled but when i invoke magnification it keeps popping up message to tell me it is going to be used.
you can click box to ignore in future but this doesnt seem to make much difference.

My email is ampbeast@live.co.uk <mailto:ampbeast@live.co.uk> if anyone has any info on suchh a problem.

Best Regards to all here.
Adrian Pocock