Re: Cannot read PDF documents with NVDA

Afrim,

          I followed the instructions I posted before that had come from Freedom Scientific Technical Support, but with Adobe DC, and it does cause NVDA to read through the document without having to scroll from page to page.  There was no OK button at the last step of the things you have to do in Reader DC itself beyond the Accessibility Wizard, you just close the dialog after dealing with the Security (Advanced) setting related to protected mode. The first time I fired up Adobe Acrobat DC with NVDA active it gave me a dialog where I also confirmed that I wanted it to read all pages and infer reading order from document, and to use the accessibility options I'd set in Reader DC itself, then checked the box that said not to show that dialog again.

          It takes quite a while to pre-process the text you're using because it's 305 pages long, but it does get there, and NVDA reads the whole document from wherever you start the reading.

   ~ Henry Rosovsky