Re: New settings property sheet system in Next

Ângelo Abrantes

It's a very good idea!

Thanks.

Ângelo Abrantes

Às 14:13 de 11-04-2018, Luis Carlos Gonzáles Moráles escreveu:
It's so nice and entertaining to me. No going to separate settings, this
looks like Window Eyes in terms of structure.

Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
It would be nice to find out what people think of the new system for
settings in nvda now in the next branch.I think its very nice though
whether it has any drawbacks is early days to know.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-