Re: can the user manual be downloaded to IOS?

Gene

In such cases doing a google search may find the item online.  In this case, searching for NVDA manual or NVDA user guide will find the entire guide online in one file.

Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 10:59 AM
Subject: [nvda] can the user manual be downloaded to IOS?

Hello,

I am a blind user with an iphone running IOS 11.3 and the VoiceOver screen reader. I would like to download a copy of the NVDA user manual to my iphone where I can then read (i.e. listen to) it using the VoiceDream Reader app. I find this a good way to read the user guide when I do not have my laptop with me. I also often access it on my iphone while I am using NVDA on my laptop.

Is it possible to download the current user guide to accomplish this?

And yes, I do know that the user guide is part of NVDA itself and thus available on my laptop.

Thanks,

Dave Clement
Winnipeg MB