Re: New settings property sheet system in Next

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

yep that is the add on i have it installed here on my computer and like
it. I just looked it up to see what it was called.

And before downloaded the next snapshot to look at that approach. I must
admit i do like the search function in it.

Gene nz

On 4/12/2018 10:15 AM, mk360 wrote:
Seems to me you're thinking on the "rapid settings" add-on. That was a
good approach, I like the new settings too.
El 11/04/2018 a las 19:12, Gene New Zealand escribió:
Hi

Just had a look at the new settings properties thingy in the next
snapshot. I am guessing there will be a shortcut for it if not there
already? I do not mind the setup but also seen a version which i liked
which was a add on where it could be either used like a tree view to
find the settings but the best part was you could search for the setting
you wanted and would narrow it down for you sorta like the gesture one.

But instead of it been shortcuts you could change it would be to turn
settings on and off with a check box.

When looking around in the settings i could not find a search box but
maybe a idea? to add in depending which way they go.

Gene nz

On 4/12/2018 8:54 AM, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io wrote:
sorry, will test once it is in master but it is nice to see this
getting some love at last.

On 11/04/2018 12:13, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.I wrote:
It would be nice to find out what people think of the new system for
settings in nvda now in the next branch.I think its very nice though
whether it has any drawbacks is early days to know.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-