Re: New settings property sheet system in Next

Rui Fontes

Yes, everything seems working alright!

Rui Fontes

Às 00:43 de 12/04/2018, Quentin Christensen escreveu:

Hi everyone,
Firstly, for anyone who tried yesterday's Next build, we found a couple of issues and recommend updating to the latest version for fixes: https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/
Re the shortcut keys, yes the original shortcut keys still work, you can press NVDA+control+k to open the dialog directly in Keyboard settings, NVDA+control+m for mouse settings, NVDA+control+d for document formatting settings, etc.
Also, re the search idea, yes we are definitely planning that.  We wanted to get the new dialog out there initially with essentially the existing functionality, and then build on that, but a settings search feature is planned.
Kind regards
Quentin.
On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 8:28 AM, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@outlook.co.nz <mailto:hurrikennyandopo@outlook.co.nz>> wrote:
Hi
yep that is the add on i have it installed here on my computer and like
it. I just looked it up to see what it was called.
And before downloaded the next snapshot to look at that approach. I must
admit i do like the search function in it.
Gene nz

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager