From: Quentin Christensen
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 7:36 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] New settings property sheet system in Next, impossible towork!

Hi Ângelo,

Apologies for the problems.  We've identified the issue and pushed out a new Next build which should address it: https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/  Please let us know if you still have problems after updating.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 12:55 AM, Ângelo Abrantes <ampa4374@...> wrote:

After my last message, I tryed to work with the new next, using windows7 pro, but it's impossible! I can't change between folders! Here are my .log errors:

Speaking [u'Angelo']
ERROR - core.CorePump.Notify (15:49:04.130):
errors in this core pump cycle
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "core.pyc", line 443, in Notify
  File "IAccessibleHandler.pyc", line 880, in pumpAll
  File "IAccessibleHandler.pyc", line 668, in processFocusWinEvent
  File "IAccessibleHandler.pyc", line 684, in processFocusNVDAEvent
  File "baseObject.pyc", line 34, in __get__
  File "baseObject.pyc", line 115, in _getPropertyViaCache
  File "NVDAObjects\IAccessible\__init__.pyc", line 643, in _get_shouldAllowIAccessibleFocusEvent
  File "baseObject.pyc", line 34, in __get__
  File "baseObject.pyc", line 115, in _getPropertyViaCache
  File "NVDAObjects\IAccessible\__init__.pyc", line 1564, in _get_parent
  File "baseObject.pyc", line 34, in __get__
  File "baseObject.pyc", line 115, in _getPropertyViaCache
  File "NVDAObjects\window\__init__.pyc", line 263, in _get_parent
  File "NVDAObjects\__init__.pyc", line 87, in __call__
  File "appModules\explorer.pyc", line 236, in chooseNVDAObjectOverlayClasses
NameError: global name 'windowClassName' is not defined
IO - inputCore.InputManager.executeGesture (15:49:07.430):

Thanks.
Ângelo Abrantes
Às 15:41 de 11-04-2018, Ângelo Miguel Abrantes escreveu:

It's a very good idea!

Thanks.

Ângelo Abrantes

Às 14:13 de 11-04-2018, Luis Carlos Gonzáles Moráles escreveu:

It's so nice and entertaining to me. No going to separate settings, this
looks like Window Eyes in terms of structure.

Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:

It would be nice to find out what people think of the new system for
settings in nvda now in the next branch.I think its very nice though
whether it has any drawbacks is early days to know.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-