Re: latest next version

Robert Mendoza

Sorry disregard my earlier message Quentin. it works fine and fix the problem now. Smile.

Robert Mendoza
On 4/12/2018 4:51 PM, Robert Mendoza wrote:

Hi,

Not sure it does not appears the new version for the next build stated to your link. Kindly check.

next build snapshot
Version: 15024,ac2d9f33
Date:Wed Apr 11 22:03:01 2018

Robert Mendoza
Hi everyone,

There's a new Next build which (hopefully) addresses those issues caused by the #5751 fix.  For those affected, please try the new version and do advise if you still have problems: https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 1:46 AM, Michel Such <michel.such@...> wrote:

It causes several other problems:

- Windows titles are not announced when swithing thru them with alt+tab.

NVDA does not seem to be aware when you open a folder.

Le 11/04/2018 à 17:42, Joseph Lee a écrit :
Hi,
This is caused by a commit that supposedly fixes how NVDA announces clock icon on the notification area. The issue at hand is:
I have notified NV Access and the person who wrote this fix (not me) as this is a critical bug.
Cheers,
Joseph