I hope this helps you, because this is a truly great and unique way of learning a language.

Kind regards

Christo

On 2018/04/12 10:25 PM, Jessica D wrote:
Hi,
I can't get to the "login" button.
When I try to activate it, it brings up the menu bar, if in firefox.
In edge, it does nothing.
In chrome, it brings up a menu too.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Antony Stone
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 4:22 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] trouble with duolingo

What happens when you try to log in?

Do you get an error message?

Are you unable to get to a login page / field / button?

Do you enter your information and then just nothing happens at all?

Tell us as much information as you can so we can think about what might be
happening.

Antony.

On Thursday 12 April 2018 at 22:18:31, Jessica D wrote:

Hi,

I started using duolingo yesterday to learn Spanish.

I can't login, to continue today.

Can anyone help?