Re: creating A portable copy

Angela Delicata

I usually create a portable copy into a folder previously made by myself.
To make it run, I simply open the folder , find nvda.exe and click enter on that.

Il 13/04/2018 01:08, Casey ha scritto:
Hi I have the drive that I would like to make my portable of NVDA on.

Now what I would like to know is should I create A folder for the portable copy and thenĀ  make the portable copy?

And then once I do that how do I run the portable copy after it has been made?

Or should I just make it to the root of the drive I want to use for the portable copy?

I would like to know the best way to go about this.