Re: Using windows10 ocr functionality with other language than English?

Hey,

You can select a language in NVDA menu, preferences, Windows 10 OCR. I do not know exactly how to add languages, but I think it has something to do with Windows language packs.

Sincerely,
Artin Dekker

Op 13-4-2018 om 08:32 schreef Angaragerdene:

Hello:
I'm using win10 with nvda 18.1. So without any choice I'm supposed to
use win10 ocr functionality. As far as I know it has only English as
recognition language. If there is another language how can i choose
them? And if my target language is not among the options it may give,
how can I add one. That's all for now. :)