From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Angaragerdene
Sent: Freitag, 13. April 2018 08:32
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Using windows10 ocr functionality with other language than
English?

Hello:
I'm using win10 with nvda 18.1. So without any choice I'm supposed to use
win10 ocr functionality. As far as I know it has only English as recognition
language. If there is another language how can i choose them? And if my
target language is not among the options it may give, how can I add one.
That's all for now. :)