Re: Urgently need help about Word 2010

prem.translator@...

For now:
- I have two files with the same file format (.docx).
- For the two files, the one contains only a table with about 28 rolls and 4 columns in each roll, and everything is in the table, but the other one, there is no table.
- Both have the same style of editor revision (insertion, deletion and comment).
- The problem is: when I open both files and list the elements using insert + F7 and choose "annotations", NVDA can list annotations for the file that doesn't have table, but not for the other one.

Please help me, and thank you for all comments.