Re: NVDA and Canute multiline display

Antony Stone

Can you post a link to that podcast please?

Antony.

On Friday 13 April 2018 at 21:47:56, Andy wrote:

The latest Blind Bargains Podcast eluded to the idea that there will be
such an add on.

Andy

----- Original Message -----
From: Josh Kennedy
To: nvda@groups.io
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2018 7:37 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and Canute multiline display

HI

It looks like the Canute will be sold sometime around September of this
year 2018. So my question is this… Will there be an NVDA addon to let me
well lets say I am in an excel or google sheets spreadsheet… Could I press
a key combination, and the addon would format and send the spreadsheet for
viewing on the Canute? Or if I’m on the desktop, just dump the current
screen to the Canute? Or if on a website, and if using a reader addon in
chrome or firefox or edge, send the website for viewing on the Canute? Or
if I am in a view of a graph or chart in a spreadsheet like excel, send
all info about, and regarding the chart, to the Canute for viewing? The
canute would be more of a display for reading, not for editing.

The website for the Canute is:

http://www.bristolbraille.co.uk/

Thanks

Josh
--
The Magic Words are Squeamish Ossifrage.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.