Re: NVDA and Canute multiline display

erik burggraaf <erik@...>

I would think the best solution is the tried-and-true terminal mode. In this case, the device would be a braille display driven by nvda. Of course, this would require Braille display drivers, but wood share Braille information seamlessly.

I have not tried the device, so don't know what its abilities are. Best, Erik

On April 13, 2018 10:38:16 AM "Josh Kennedy" <joshknnd1982@...> wrote:

HI

It looks like the Canute will be sold sometime around September of this year 2018. So my question is this… Will there be an NVDA addon to let me well lets say I am in an excel or google sheets spreadsheet… Could I press a key combination, and the addon would format and send the spreadsheet for viewing on the Canute? Or if I’m on the desktop, just dump the current screen to the Canute? Or if on a website, and if using a reader addon in chrome or firefox or edge, send the website for viewing on the Canute? Or if I am in a view of a graph or chart in a spreadsheet like excel, send all info about, and regarding the chart, to the Canute for viewing? The canute would be more of a display for reading, not for editing.

The website for the Canute is:

http://www.bristolbraille.co.uk/

Thanks

Josh