Re: NVDA and WordFinder (and, perhaps, other similarly designed programs)

Brian & Brandon,

           Thanks to you both for your input.  I agree that the developer needs to do something (and probably won't).  At least Focus Highlight gave me a clear idea of what was, and was not, occurring.

--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1709, Build 16299  (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)

            Niels Bohr