From: "Vernon Webb" <vernonwebb51@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2018 11:57 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA not saying much

I am helping a new user of NVDA. It speaks application names etc, and it echoed letters as I type in OpenOffice Writer, but it doesn’t speak letters, words or lines as I move around a small doc using cursor keys, up/down keys or Ctrl with cursor keys. Any tips where to look? Thanks, Vernon

from: Vernon Webb
vernonwebb51@...
Education Consultant - Visual Impairment
Ludlow, Shropshire