Re: Nvda and Vocalizer: how to buy just one Voice

Felix G.

Hi!
This chaos is part of the reason why I am sticking with Espeak at this time, even though I have on different occasions considered buying extra voices. But when I tried CodeFactory Eloquence it performed badly on my system, and when I tried the Tiflotecnia voices I had to install a specific version of the .Net Framework, which struck me as odd as I don't see why that would be required for a voice to work which also runs on embedded systems where .Net is unknown.
Also, on multiple occasions I've seen discussions about problems with Vocalizer voices being urgently directed off list, which triggered my skepticism so I chose to wait and observe.
Best regards,
Felix

No, the drivers are diferent, the voices version can be diferent, etc...

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 23:39 de 14/04/2018, Antony Stone escreveu:
So, who's the actual original source of these voices, then?

I thought "vocaliser" was the brand name for the voices, and that Codefactory
and Tiflotecnia were simply resellers - ie: passing on the same goods, in the
same way you can buy the same laptop in different shops, maybe for different
prices, maybe with different warranties, but at the end of the day the thing
you get is just the same.

Antony.

On Saturday 14 April 2018 at 23:59:50, kavein thran wrote:

hi,
just an opinion,
you better consider codefactory folks as tifla technia are not
updating their drivers, voices and even their pages showed that last
update was 2013.

Spend money wisely.

thanks

On 4/15/18, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:
You also can buy online on our webpage, www.vocalizer-nvda.com.

In that page you can find other vendors on Italy...

Regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 17:47 de 14/04/2018, Angela Delicata escreveu:
Ah, I know the person at least by name. I don't think he will answer me,
but I may try other ways.

I may ask other friends I have here in Italy...

Thank you for replying, any answer is always useful.

All the best.

Angela from Italy

Il 14/04/2018 17:28, Rui Fontes ha scritto:
Hello!

In Italy you can contact with:
Simone Dal Maso
simone.dalmaso@...

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 15:27 de 14/04/2018, Angela Delicata escreveu:
Hi,

I would like to have nvda use  Italian voice Federica made by
vocalizer, but I do not know how to buy it and how much it would be...

Please, let me know and eventually write off list to better explain.

Ciao and thanks.