Re: Nvda and Vocalizer: how to buy just one Voice

Angela Delicata

Ah, Codefactory Vocalizer is better? I will try and search how to buy it thenm... I prefer updated software smile.

Il 14/04/2018 23:59, kavein thran ha scritto:
hi,
just an opinion,
you better consider codefactory folks as tifla technia are not
updating their drivers, voices and even their pages showed that last
update was 2013.

Spend money wisely.

thanks

On 4/15/18, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@tiflotecnia.com> wrote:
You also can buy online on our webpage, www.vocalizer-nvda.com.

In that page you can find other vendors on Italy...

Regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 17:47 de 14/04/2018, Angela Delicata escreveu:
Ah, I know the person at least by name. I don't think he will answer me,
but I may try other ways.

I may ask other friends I have here in Italy...

Thank you for replying, any answer is always useful.

All the best.

Angela from Italy

Il 14/04/2018 17:28, Rui Fontes ha scritto:
Hello!

In Italy you can contact with:
Simone Dal Maso
simone.dalmaso@gmail.com

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 15:27 de 14/04/2018, Angela Delicata escreveu:
Hi,

I would like to have nvda use  Italian voice Federica made by
vocalizer, but I do not know how to buy it and how much it would be...

Please, let me know and eventually write off list to better explain.

Ciao and thanks.

.