Re: Email clients

If anyone wants the full standalone installer for Windows Essentials 2012 (which includes WLM 2012) I snagged it from the Microsoft about 1 week before it was pulled.  You can download it from my Google Drive:  Windows Essentials 2012 Installer.  (The file is in ZIP format, so you'll have to unzip it after downloading).

--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1709, Build 16299  (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)

            Niels Bohr