Re: Email clients

I’m only gonna make one comment here. This isn’t in the least meant to be rude, but I don’t want to give any false impressions.

What makes you think aside from most likely incredibly bad timing, that Dropbox had anything to do with the corruption of that DLL? Last I knew, that was not a dll used in any! form nor shape whatsoever by Dropbox.

I really stand by my theory that this was incredibly terrible timing/coencidental!

Though I understand your take entirely on Thunderbird, and oh, by the way, totally 100% respect your opinion, I did want to make it also clear that most all the things you described as quote unquote, clutter, can be completely hidden/disabled through the view menu up in your standard, mind you, nonribbon menu bar.

Again, please don’t take my tone out of context here, as I can easily see how this message would come across maybe a bit rudely. I swear that isn’t my intentions. I’m simply just trying to make a point here. I do understand your predicament though. – I’m not sure I totally agree with it, but, I do understand it.

Have a great rest of your Sunday.

Chris.