Re: thunderbirdRe: [nvda] Email clients

Repeating myself from the originating thread:

By the way, for those using Thunderbird who wish to rearrange the ordering of columns shown and/or add or remove them, Gene NZ gives instructions on how to move them at:   http://accessibilitycentral.net/accessible%20email%20client%20mozilla%20thunderbird.html.   I have no experience with the add-on previously mentioned for doing this, and I would expect that it might make things much easier, but it's not essential.

If memory serves he also discusses the button that's at the far end of the list of column headers that is the column selection button.  I know I've helped someone add the read/unread status for a message or move it to the leftmost position in the columns at one point in the past.

--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1709, Build 16299  (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)

            Niels Bohr