Re: TEamTalk

luke scholey <lukescholey@...>

Am I correct in saying that you can just install it over the top of the previous version? No settings will change back to defaults will they?
Luke

On 8 May 2016, at 10:19, Peter Beasley <pjbeasley23@gmail.com> wrote:

You have to goto the website which is bearware.dk and get it from there.

-----Original Message----- From: Luke Scholey
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2016 10:17 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] TEamTalk

Where is the update option in teamtalk? nvda announcers there is a new update available, but I don't know how to start the process.
Thanks
Luke

On 8 May 2016, at 10:12, Peter Beasley <pjbeasley23@gmail.com> wrote:

I have the addon because without it I wouldn't know who comes in or leaves a room or sends a message.

-----Original Message----- From: Bhavya shah
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2016 5:38 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Hi Tyler,
Thanks for the information. I, too, was completely unaware of this
configurable option, and had to always toggle to no progress bar
updates to be able to efficiently use the Teamtalk program.
At some point in time, I guess I will also install the NVDA add-on for
Teamtalk too...
Thanks.

On 5/8/16, Roger Stewart <paganus2@gmail.com> wrote:
There's an nvda add on for this that fixes this problem.

Roger

On 5/7/2016 4:02 AM, Peter Beasley wrote:
I have recently updated TeamTAlk to the latest version. My problem is
that the progress bar announcements keep talking unlike the previous
version. AS a temproary solution, I switch of the progress bars. Is it
possible to setup a profile for this program. I have never setup any
profiles.

--
Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah