From: "Jessica D" <jldail13@gmail.com>
To: "NVDA users list" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Cc: "Jaws user list" <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2018 6:10 PM
Subject: [nvda] help, can't get balloon about Win 10 back!

Hi,
I have a windows 7 laptop, with both Jaws 16, and NVDA 2018.1.1 on it
This morning, when I booted the system, I got a message in the corner of my screen, which said, "get windows 10" so I clicked it, and supposedly, reserved my copy.
note: at that time, I wasn't connected to wifi, but apparently it still worked.
I wish I could get that balloon back, now that I'm connected just to make sure.
Windows 7 is very slow.

What can I do?
Sorry for cross-posting but I felt that was best, since I have both screen-readers installed, although, Jaws is unlicensed.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Thanks,
Jessica