From: "Matt Turner" <meturner2214@gmail.com>
To: "NVDA" <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Next 15037, Win 7 64 Bit, Firefox 64 Bit 59.0.2: browser gets stuck when loading larger websites

I've notest this as well, with netflix, and youtube.

For me just going to youtube.com in firefox, it seems like it takes 1
minit for it to come up.

Then again, it could be my laptop.

On 4/16/2018 9:06 AM, Eigeldinger Simon wrote:

Hi all,

I just saw this issue still exists:

Win 7 Pro 64 Bit

NVDA Next 15037

Firefox 59.0.2 64 Bit

Many larger websites are getting stuck and the browser doesn’t respond.

Anyone has seen that still happening?

An example page is for example the Heise Online Newsticker, which is a
computer magazine:

https://www.heise.de/newsticker/

I actually thought this bug has been resolved?

Greetings and thanks,

Simon