Re: Dragging and Dropping with NVDA

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 11:07 am, Ralf Kefferpuetz wrote:
Put both windows beside on the screen and it will work as you described it.
Just for the record, I did have a side-by-side arrangement of two File Explorer windows when I was doing my testing and the method originally described did not work.

--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1709, Build 16299  (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)

            Niels Bohr