Re: Recommended braille displays for use with NVDA?

Angela Delicata

I haveĀ  Vario Ultra made by Baum which is a German factory... It is very god with nvda: it works well.

Il 17/04/2018 18:25, Jason White via Groups.Io ha scritto:
Are there any braille displays that are particularly well supported by NVDA,
including the BrailleExtender add-on and its assignment of keyboard functions
to braille display keys?

Are there any braille display vendors who have been especially cooperative
with the NVDA project?

I wish to take this into account in a personal purchasing decision, among
other factors, so I thought I should ask here.