Re: Recommended braille displays for use with NVDA?

Rui Fontes

You only will have problems if your display have technical problems...

I can't find any company to repair them...

Rui

Às 20:58 de 17/04/2018, Angela Delicata escreveu:

Really? I  did not know it.... So, what will happen for those who have their products?
Ciao and thanks.
Angela  from Italy
Il 17/04/2018 21:48, Rui Fontes ha scritto:
Hello!
Atention, BAUM is closed since begining of 2018 due to bankrupcy...

Rui

Às 20:33 de 17/04/2018, Angela Delicata escreveu:
I have  Vario Ultra made by Baum which is a German factory... It is very god with nvda: it works well.

Il 17/04/2018 18:25, Jason White via Groups.Io ha scritto:
Are there any braille displays that are particularly well supported by NVDA,
including the BrailleExtender add-on and its assignment of keyboard functions
to braille display keys?

Are there any braille display vendors who have been especially cooperative
with the NVDA project?

I wish to take this into account in a personal purchasing decision, among
other factors, so I thought I should ask here.