Re: Dragging and Dropping with NVDA

Quentin,

          Thanks much for that information.  One of the few instances where I've seen a need to use drag and drop via the keyboard is rearranging the displayed column order in Thunderbird.  Because I've had so much trouble with this in the past, because I didn't know that a bump of the mouse was required, I've suggested that folks find a sighted assistant since this is generally a one-off activity.  At least now I know why I've had the difficulties I've had as I'd certainly not have expected the need for actual mouse use (or the equivalent via Golden Cursor), that's for sure.

--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1709, Build 16299  (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)

            Niels Bohr