Re: Dragging and Dropping with NVDA

Ron Canazzi

The NVDA add on you want is called Mozilla Apps Enhancements.

On 4/17/2018 10:19 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
If there is an add-on I would appreciate it if someone would name it.

What was last discussed, when I checked it out, did not include anything related to reordering the column display order that I could find.

--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1709, Build 16299  (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)

            Niels Bohr

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"