Re: Recommended braille displays for use with NVDA?

Angela Delicata

Ah, that's very bad news.... Smile.

Thank you for   sharing the news with us and let's hope things will get better for this Factory because their displays, like all German brands, are very good.

Ciao.

Il 17/04/2018 22:55, Rui Fontes ha scritto:
You only will have problems if your display have technical problems...

I can't find any company to repair them...

Rui

Às 20:58 de 17/04/2018, Angela Delicata escreveu:
Really? I  did not know it.... So, what will happen for those who have their products?

Ciao and thanks.

Angela  from Italy

Il 17/04/2018 21:48, Rui Fontes ha scritto:
Hello!
Atention, BAUM is closed since begining of 2018 due to bankrupcy...

Rui

Às 20:33 de 17/04/2018, Angela Delicata escreveu:
I have  Vario Ultra made by Baum which is a German factory... It is very god with nvda: it works well.

Il 17/04/2018 18:25, Jason White via Groups.Io ha scritto:
Are there any braille displays that are particularly well supported by NVDA,
including the BrailleExtender add-on and its assignment of keyboard functions
to braille display keys?

Are there any braille display vendors who have been especially cooperative
with the NVDA project?

I wish to take this into account in a personal purchasing decision, among
other factors, so I thought I should ask here.