Re: Dragging and Dropping with NVDA

Euclid Mukuronga

Thanks. This addon has made my Thunderbird highly customisable: with a
simple NVDA+H, you can rearrange columns in the message list pane. It
also has other convenient shortcut keys to quickly jump to message
fields while reading. This is indeed a cool addon.

Ron Canazzi:

The NVDA add on you want is called Mozilla Apps Enhancements.

On 4/17/2018 10:19 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
If there is an add-on I would appreciate it if someone would name it.

What was last discussed, when I checked it out, did not include
anything related to reordering the column display order that I could
find.

--
Brian  - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1709, Build 16299  (dot
level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)

*/     /**/The opposite of a correct statement is a false
statement./**/  But the opposite of a profound truth may well be
another/**/ profound truth./*

*/            ~ /**/Niels Bohr/*

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.