From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 8:21 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Dragging and Dropping with NVDA

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 11:07 am, Ralf Kefferpuetz wrote:

Put both windows beside on the screen and it will work as you described
it.
Just for the record, I did have a side-by-side arrangement of two File Explorer windows when I was doing my testing and the method originally described did not work.

--
Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1709, Build 16299 (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)

* * *The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement.* * But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another* * profound truth.*

* ~ * *Niels Bohr*