From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 2:47 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Dragging and Dropping with NVDA

Quentin,

Thanks much for that information. One of the few instances where I've seen a need to use drag and drop via the keyboard is rearranging the displayed column order in Thunderbird. Because I've had so much trouble with this in the past, because I didn't know that a bump of the mouse was required, I've suggested that folks find a sighted assistant since this is generally a one-off activity. At least now I know why I've had the difficulties I've had as I'd certainly not have expected the need for actual mouse use (or the equivalent via Golden Cursor), that's for sure.

--
Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1709, Build 16299 (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)

* * *The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement.* * But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another* * profound truth.*

* ~ * *Niels Bohr*