Re: Email clients

Ervin, Glenn

Yes, some can delete gMail messages with a POP account, I have set it up both ways for folks.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2018 1:45 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Email clients

I should add that if GMail is being used, what I wrote may not apply.  but then, it wouldn't apply to use of a POP account either.  When a new client is used with GMail, all mail in the inbox is downloaded to the new client when POP is used.  I'm not sure if a POP e-mail program can be instructed to remove messages from the GMail inbox.

I was discussing using services such as AT&T, Verizon, and other e-mail services that don't want to save everything as GMail does.