From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 4:56 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] help, can't get balloon about Win 10 back!

I'd not say 7 is slow. I think we need to know if its always been slow or has slowed, and then discuss why. In my experience when i did dip my toe in the 10 water, a machine which was slow on xp or 7 was equally slow on 10!
Not always of course, but it depends on the reason for the slowness, ie processor throttling lack of ram or hard disc fragmentation. often fitting an ssd in a machine seems to miraculously speed it up!
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-