Re: Dragging and Dropping with NVDA

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 09:36 pm, Ron Canazzi wrote:
The NVDA add on you want is called Mozilla Apps Enhancements.
Thanks Ron.   This clears up another bit of confusion as I was not thinking of an NVDA Add-On but of a Thunderbird Add-On, of which there are more than I can count.

--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1709, Build 16299  (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)

            Niels Bohr