Re: help, can't get balloon about Win 10 back!

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,
I now have win10, and love it
My pc is very fast now
But, I still don't understand, how doing an overtop install, can literally delete everything.
I never told it to do that.
At least, I never heard "seeing AI" mention it.

Thanks,
Jessica

On Apr 18, 2018, at 12:08 PM, Ervin, Glenn <glenn.ervin@...> wrote:

Absolutely.

Also, the bit about having to make sure all the programs are available for reinstalling, well this will be the case if someone gets a new computer as well, so no extra draw-backs there, and one will want to save their critical data anyway, if they are getting a new computer, so there again, no more work, just a clean install of the OS is in order.

I put an SSD on one of my computers, and I do enjoy the speedier boot-up, but one thing to keep in mind is that we lose the ability to know via sound if the computer is booting or not when we switch to a solid state drive.

Glenn