Re: Google docs and NVDA and Chrome

Dan Beaver

Thank you for the info.

I tried using the ctrl+alt+z stroke and it said screen reader support enabled.  However, it still just says "about:".  My wife looked at the screen and it has other info on it but NVDA can't read it.

Any other ideas?  Does the doc have to be formatted in a certain way to make it accessible?

Dan Beaver

On 4/18/2018 12:01 PM, Sylvie Duchateau wrote:

Hello Dan,

Google docs works fine with Chrome and NVDA.

You have to enable screen reader support in pressing ctrl+alt+Z.

Sylvie

Le 18/04/2018 à 17:35, Dan Beaver a écrit :

HI,

I have had a document shared with me but I can't seem to find a way to read it.  I can only hear the first line which says "About:".

Is it possible to access google docs with NVDA and Chrome?

Thanks.

Dan Beaver