Re: Hi, from win10 Mail App!

Jacob Kruger

Ok, I assumed that since he left the live keyword out of the subject line, he was talking about the rolled back version.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
"Resistance is futile, acceptance is versatile"

On 2016-05-08 5:25 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Jacob,

Since David Moore has also posted elsewhere about this he is
using the new Win10 mail app that ships with every Win10 machine and
shows up on the start menu out of the box.

It's got little in common with earlier e-mail clients other
than the fact that it is used to read mail.

I'm still not able to get message text read using NVDA and the
Win10 mail app, but I'm presuming that this is operator error of some sort.

*/Brian/*
--

*Never underestimate the difficulty of changing false beliefs by facts. *
**/ ~ Henry Rosovsky/