it can't be that the processor runs at 100% when the browser runs on most sites.
a small page with just a few lines of html doesn't make the whole thing come down but for example the youtube site or other sites do.
so in my opinion we can't have that and this should be investigated much further.

Am 18.04.2018 um 20:41 schrieb Shaun Everiss:
Well later programs need more guts.
Win10 recomends at least 4th gen though it will run lower.
But an i3 first gen mobile class is a bit of a joke.
A 3rd gen i7 with ssd is not, but 4th gen fresh install runs a little faster than that.
On 18/04/2018 2:05 a.m., Eigeldinger Simon wrote:
It even doesn't let me that in firefox 59 64 bit on win 7 pro 64 bit.

Greetings,
Simon

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] Im Auftrag von Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Gesendet: Dienstag, 17. April 2018 16:03
An: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [nvda] NVDA Next 15037, Win 7 64 Bit, Firefox 64 Bit 59.0.2: browser gets stuck when loading larger websites

All Firefox versions are sluggish these days, but the new ones seem to be
far worse in this respect on certain web sites.
  One gets the impression it s not going to let you do anything till its
loaded, whereas earlier versions allowed you to do stuff before it hade
completely finished loading.
  brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.