From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 3:19 PM
To: nvda list list
Subject: Re: [nvda] help, can't get balloon about Win 10 back!

In my case that won't help. I have an unattended install from the guys at my custom built pc that just installs everythign includign the drivers and stuff. No quartana nothing. And narrator comes up talking at full volume like I told them to do when I bought the machine. These guys are wonderful, ecept for the unattended install the rest of windows 10 is fully accessible and fast.

On Apr 18, 2018, at 1:14 PM, Ervin, Glenn <glenn.ervin@...> wrote:

Well, since Sarah joined in, and before I forget to send some helpful info, I will describe how I would do it.

You can go to:

and download a talking copy of WinPE.  I believe his only includes WinPe for windows 7.

I have a Windows 10 WinPe that talks, from another site, but my work network won’t allow me to either go to that site or send a link to it, as it scans URLs for wording it does not like.

Anyway, you can put WinPe on a DVD or USB thumb drive and boot to it and you are in windows.

Not your windows, but WinPe.

You will have Internet access and lots of utilities.

I’m sure you can scan a drive for viruses this way too.

You can make an ISO of your C: drive and put it on another drive and format your drive and either reinstall Windows, or put the ISO contents back onto the drive.

Glenn