From: "David Moore" <jesusloves1966@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2018 12:30 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Google docs and NVDA and Chrome

Hi!
I use it with Chrome all the time.
Make sure that you have NVDA in focus mode. You should be able to use all of the navigation commands like arrows, page up and down and so on to read the document. Any type of document can be opened as a Google doc. Once a file opens in Google Docs, it is automatically changed into a Google doc. There is no conversion you need to perform on your own, Google does the conversion by itself. So, a PDF will open as a Google doc, if it is in the Google Docs Window!
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10