Re: Brailliant display on startup

Jason White

Chris Mullins <cjmullins29@gmail.com> wrote:
Regarding braille not being available on log-in screen, presumably you have
braille settings on the NVDA profile associated with your windows user
account but have you used the feature in the NVDA General setting dialog
where you can copy your profile for use on log-in screens?

I recently encountered the same issue, and activating the option to which you
refer above fixed it. After copying the profile, the braille display became
available at password prompts, for example.

This was using a VFO/Freedom Scientific Focus display in my work environment,
but the type of braille display probably doesn't matter.